Friday 2 May 2008

Drugs and my personal view on them!



When talking about drugs I think about junkies doing everything they can to get their hands on some stuff. There are legal and illegal drugs but I’ve only took the drugs from the doctors. I’ve never tried drugs because once you start you just can’t stop. Drugs wreck people’s lives and destroy families! These days there are a lot of singers on drugs like Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty. When I see these jokers in the newspapers I feel they are setting a bad example to our teenage society as they hear about their idols trying drugs so they do it too. Sometimes when I’m on the bus I can smell someone smoking drugs but the driver does nothing….one could say drugs are being accepted in society because more people are taking drugs than ever before. It's always on the box in soaps such as Hollyoaks and Eastenders, sometimes i think if teenagers see these kinds of actions on the box they'll want to copy them. Drugs seems to be apart of our daily life because i cannot live a day without hearing about them or hearing the effects they have had on people in society.
http://www.talktofrank.com/home_html.aspx
Above is a website holding information on all drugs.

http://drugs.homeoffice.gov.uk/drug-strategy/
Above is a website showing the drugs strategy for the UK.

1 Comments:

At 8 May 2008 at 00:06 , Blogger Nusarat said...

I agree with you drugs are destroying lives and families. I too have smelt drugs on buses and it is a sickening smell I don’t know how these people take drugs. If you have never taken drugs and never intend to in the future then that means you know the bad side of it however there are people out there who think it is ok to take drugs. They are the ones that may take or are taking drugs as they see it as good and not bad. This shows that people who are engaging in such things will always comment on what you say about drugs being bad. I had a comment posted on my blog 'growing cannabis' and the person disagreed with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home