Sunday 27 April 2008

The flame has gone...what next?

My view on adultery is that if you are unhappy with the partner you are currently with then why not finish it? I simply don’t see any reason of keeping a relationship going just for the sake of what other may think. I understand that everyone has needs and it’s only human to look elsewhere.

When you first start a relationship its all new and exciting, one could refer to it as a flame. At the start of the relationship this flame is as strong as can be however, should one get bored after a few months they go astray thus the flame goes out.

Although, I also understand that people make mistakes in the heat of the moment. Again, it’s only human to make mistakes….a little mistake like a kiss or a one night stand….I would agree with keeping it in the bag but a full blown relationship I’d tell her. There isn’t anything wrong with a bit of fun but the fact is that people get hurt!
I found that link above and it's about why men cheat.....have a read if your interested :-). One can't just blame cheating on men although women seem to think so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home