Sunday 13 April 2008


Bad comedians ay….some people say I’m one however I’m not canny! I guess as individuals we see things differently and will find a range of things funny that other people do not. To be honest, I have never heard of Bernard Manning, Chubby Brown, Lenny Bruce or Bill Hicks so I cannot say much about their jokes or humour.

I quite enjoy watching Catherine Tate & her nana because they’re hilarious! I really enjoy the Catherine Tate show and often watch my favourites on YouTube.

Nana-
What a F***ing LIBERTY!
Take a F***ing chill pill!
Found a window in your diary?

Catherine-
Am I bothered?
Are you talking to me?
Are you disrespecting me?

Here are some links i found on YouTube:








Catherine Tate fans.....why not let me know so i don't think i'm alone. :-)

2 Comments:

At 16 April 2008 at 21:20 , Blogger Toni said...

I like Cathrine Tate too! She is very funny but she also reinforcing bad sterotypes in a way such as chavs!

 
At 20 April 2008 at 20:44 , Blogger Malibu said...

yeah i totally agree everyones different an everyone has different views and different personalities including humour.

im a big fan of catherine tate too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home