Tuesday 6 May 2008

Comment about another students blog

I’ve just seen Brooksy’s blog on the smoking ban and am quite surprised by it! The writer of that blog suggests that society today is full of health freaks and that the smoking was the worst thing to happen to the country since Hitler! I have to say i strongly object to this view on the smoking bad. I don’t see just because your mates have to get up and go outside for a cigarette justifies your objection. The smoking ban is saving the non-smokers lives however, i respect another person’s opinion and hope that Brooksy can see my point of view which seems to be coming from a different part of the spectrum.

By the way….commenting on your poll I’d have Natalie Portman any day :P!

The original blog can be found here: http://musingsofamiscreant.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home